Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lundi, day 50 of Autumn, 575.

After spending a day inside the library hangin' around with Libra Ann and readin' up on a bit of troilus trainin' I decided to head out and exchange my bundle of barley for a bit o' spare change at the brewery. However, as I left and went into TC I saw a guy SETTING HIMSELF ON FIRE WTF



Then to make matters even WORSE I overheard a conversation between a stinky pirate and his stinky pirate friends!


What is with this town?! Suicide missions? Clones? FEN IN THE /POSE ANGRY POSITION?!?!


These exiles seem to have no common decency! Why if I didn't know any better I'd think they were a bunch of low-life rotten criminals who were exiled to this land by a big green emporer for various crimes and once they came here settled on the land, and now protect it as if it's their home!


Also: Resemblance?




-November

No comments:

Post a Comment